Custom Search

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tracey is finally asleep. Her pain level was 8 at 22:35. They really want her to stop the dilaudid and she had just taken 2 mg an hour ago. I didn't what her to have anymore Oxycodone because she had just taken 80 mg 45 minutes earlier. I didn't what all 11o mg hitting her at once. I asked her to wait 11 minutes and we will re evaluate. She fell asleep... oh she is awake... pain is at a 4 or 5. looks like the oxycontin kicked in. I have the nurse coming in at 2 with 30 mg Oxycodone...

Clyde take a look at the half life of oxycodone vs oxycontin. from what i found its only about .6 of an hour different. I must be missing something because if they are only .6 of an hour different how can the time between dose differ so much (oxycontin every 12 hours and oxycodone every 3)

Pain 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment