Custom Search

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Communication... In a ad hoc meeting about testing that happened in the previous post it was decided by the Oncologist and the Ob Resident that a ultrasound would take place tomorrow after radiation (about 3). I believe Dr. Wenger was also in the room. Well wouldn't you know at 8:15 we hear a knock at the door and its a nice happy man saying "Ultrasound" I couldn't believe that there is still a total lack of a communication system. The excuse was that ultrasound shout off there phone at 5:30 so they didn't know... The problem is they need to know.... I about blew a gasket. I feel bad for him and our nurse Lisa. I am just at my end of the communication Debacles.

3 doctors in the room and nobody could stop the ultrasound....

I need to get out of here for the night...

No comments:

Post a Comment