Custom Search

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I just meet with the Tony Padilla Director of Patients Services. We discussed the need of all the disciplines to find a way to communicate so one discipline does not counter act the other. We also discussed the need to have an updated multi discipline meeting which should result in short and long term goals and milestones.

I spoke about my detestation for the Pain team and there utter failure. I also mentioned the Adivan issue, steroids, and a host of others. Also, I wanted to be clear that we are happy with the team (with the exception of pain) its just that they are not working as a team. They can not be focused on just there discipline.

I mentioned to Mr. Padilla that I am worried about retribution. I don't want my concerns to interfere with Tracey s health care.

No comments:

Post a Comment