Custom Search

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

New WOW for improved care. The pain team came in today. I know I have railed on them many times, but today's guy was great. He was helpful. know the answers to the trick questions and know what the long term plan was. I hope he is the guy we see for now on. I wish i knew his name so I can ask for him.

Tracey's day was a little rough. The doctors have discontinued traceys steroids. Which makes her worry. Then she is loosing a lot of hair so the nurses changed her bedding which minutes later she spilled water all over. She is just on edge. But still smiling.

Tracey walked today without the walker or any help. She was scared and said is was like trying to walk on a tightrope - concentration wise..

1 comment:

  1. Tracey & Brandon,

    I want to tell you how very brave you both are and you are in my thoughts/prayers everyday. I want to get out there soon to see you both,..... I love you!

    Your cousin,
    Krissy

    ReplyDelete