Custom Search

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Okay - Getting back - communication again and again and again -

Dr. Wang and Tracey came to an agreement that Tracey would do the ultrasound before the radiation as long as she wasn't late for radiation. Dr. Wang told Tracey that the ultrasound tech would do as much as she could until transport arrived. The deceit was that when transport arrived they sent them away without tell Tracey they were here. The only way I found out was I called Radiation Oncology and asked them what was going on with transportation. The also said that they called the nurse and told her that if Tracey did get a transport now she would not be able to have treatment today. So I lost it - I went out into the hall way and asked the first nurse I came across the I need to she the Director of the Floor (Debbie). I went back to the room transport was waiting, so I call radiation oncology and ask if she could still come... she did and had treatment...

Also - Transportation left us there and didn't come back so I wheeled her back myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment