Custom Search

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Its been pretty crazy around here getting Tracey to the apartment, her meds, Bella at the hospital, and working with 100 mile turn around... Sorry that the posts have been few and far between...

Here is the current poop - Tracey is resting well. I think she feels better, she smiles a lot more. Diane is doing a great job of caring for Tracey. Without Diane, Tracey would be in deep water. I am doing my best juggling Tracey, Bella and work all in different geographical locations. The good news is that one of the locations will cease to exist tomorrow as Bella is getting out. Tomorrow Bella will be going to the apartment and will be sleeping alongside her mother. Tracey is so exited. I will be taking the rest of the week off spending most of my time figuring out how to manage the following week / weeks. Tracey has a Dr. Appointment on Thursday AM. My mother will be taking care of Bella at the apartment so both Diane and myself can be with Tracey.

I have invited both Diane and Clyde 3 to be Blog Authors. If anyone else would like to post to this blog send me your email.

I guess I forgot to post the living arrangement update. I did say the when Bella got out she would be going to the beach, but that has been postponed. When I posted that I thought the only reason we would be at the apartment would be so we could be close to Bella, I failed to realize that Tracey is much more comfortable at the apartment due to the proximity of her doctors. Hopefully in the near future we can head down to the beach.

I will post some pictures of the homecoming as soon as it happens tomorrow... maybe even a video.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you all get to go home together. That will be such an amazing feeling for Tracey to get to cuddle up with Bella! Let Tracey know I'm thinking about her and wish I could see them! I love you guys...

    ps- I still can't believe all that hair your kid has!

    sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations...you're a family! I am so happy that you're all together in one place now. I can only imagine how great that must be for you and Tracey.And as much as we will miss Diane on the trip I can see how happy she is to be there with you guys.

    Bella is truly "Bella"...really Bellisimo! She is so cute. Give Diane and Tracy a hug for me please and they can give you one for me too! You have all surely earned it!!

    Take care and thanks for all the great pictures AND a video!!

    Love,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for all of you. To have the family together all under the same roof is great and definitely good for your health. Please remember that you are in my prayers and thoughts 24/7.
    Love
    Alex B.
    :)

    ReplyDelete