Custom Search

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Not much going on today other then bella and I watching football. I did do some camera work. the Multi Screen now works so you can watch both cameras at once.

Tracey and I spoke about redoing her downstairs room. We will be setting it up as a long term "Tracey's Room". We will be moving the fold out bed and buying a new twin bed and make it like a real room. That will make Tracey more comfortable and will give her care givers more room to work. She like the idea. I will start shopping tomorrow. If anyone has any decoration ideas let me know.

My mom (grammy deb) will be coming over tomorrow and staying the night to give me a day at work.

Thanks to everyone about birthday wishes.

3 comments:

  1. Brandon,

    The close up of Bella is adorable...she is such a beauty! Can I get the id and password to access the cameras, I'd love to see her in action. Youc an send them to me at jdenbow@archbalt.org.
    Thanks,
    jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi brandon,
    do we hit multi instead of single ? i still can't get 2 pictures at once of the different sites. love, diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to help with the room redecoration project. Please let me know what I can do to help.
    XOXO, Mandl

    ReplyDelete