Custom Search

Thursday, September 18, 2008

September 18th noonish

I just wanted to give a quick update, no real news. Tracey did feel sick this morning and asked for the bucket but did not vomit. Now she is just sleeping. I gave her a reading assignment and told her if she doesn't read 10 pages she has to come sit with me outside... Also, Clyde 2 gave her an assignment to remember and tell him about her Dilaudid induced dreams. It was Clyde 2's birthday yesterday and tracey enjoyed speaking with him on the phone. She smiled and laughed a bunch. She also spoke with her mom and Diane gave her an update on Pat.

Grammy Deb called in sick this morning - I am going to deduct it from her pay.

Bella and I are planing an outing to get formula today.

More later

1 comment:

  1. You're doing great, Brandon - keep that sense of humor going!
    Kelly and Deb

    ReplyDelete