Custom Search

Monday, August 25, 2008

The end of our first full day home. It has been a long road  and one that I hope I am never on again. I am so happy to have my Wife, Daughter, and Mother-in-law under one roof with plenty of room. I still cant get Diane to sleep in a bed, but I am getting a bed for Bellas room, Then maybe she will. 

Tracey has been really great with the transition. I know it has been a big stress for her, but I appreciate her putting on a happy face to make my life simpler. Tracey did have some nausea last night, but all be told she is much better then she was in the hospital. When I ask her to tell me how she is really feeling, she does say that she knows she is really sick and feels like it. 

Last night was our first night back, I accidentally locked big kitten out back, and little bugged all night long. The cats are causing tracey some unneeded stress, she has talked about giving them up. 

Bella was Okay last night, I say Okay because I get night duty and for some reason she didn't want to sleep for more then 20 minutes until 5-am. Then I got a solid 2.5 hours. It is really hot in our house. I am sure that is contributing to the awake times. I hope tonight is better.

Diane will be heading back home for a couple of days on Sunday, I hope she gets some much deserved rest. Clyde 3 will be coming out in dianes absents. Also, my sister Lyndsey took a week of leave from her show to see bella and will be here tomorrow.

I will try to do a post every night before I go to sleep. I hope to have the Bella Web Cams up by the end of the weekend so everyone can watch her like the Truman Show.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Brandon....that really says alot that you enjoy having your Mother-in-law under your roof!Just kidding Diane! She is wonderful! So glad that you are all home and enjoying Bella....try and get some sleep, I know it's hard but they do eventually sleep through the night! Emme is proof, except then they start teething! Love to Tracey!

    Carrie, East Coast Ya Ya Cousin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Labor Day at home- Tracey and her friends look so happy w/ the babe- a pic of the Proud Dad? I'm working on coming out to meet her too- maybe w/ Clyde 2, maybe in Oct. XXX judy

    ReplyDelete