Custom Search

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Middle of the Day Report

Tracey has been really good today. She got up and Grammy Deb and I put the new mattress pad and new sheets on her bed. While she was waiting for us to finish, she decided to go into the kitchen and pick out something to eat for lunch. This is a giant step, this is the first time she left her room. She decided on Chicken noodle soup. She only took 2 bites but it makes me so happy. She likes her new bed.

Grammy Deb came over and did my laundry. She also watched bella while I napped. Bella and I had the worst night ever last night. nether of us got any sleep. Bellas gas was so bad I could hear grumble every time she moved. She was miserable. I dont know what Grammy Deb did but Bella is doing great now. I hope she stays this way.

I have not seen Mandl or Kieth yet, Tracey is on her way with ice cream.

I understand that Pat is doing great. He had his procedure and it went as expected, they dont think this cardiac issue is a new issue, the doctors think it is related to the bladder procedure he had earlier last week.

Bella is sleeping.

3 comments:

  1. Brandon,

    I know you are probably getting tons of "baby" advice...but what also helped Emme was switching her bottles...it took a few different ones but she seemed to do best on the Playtex Nurser. They require liners and you can squeeze the air out of the bottle before feeding it to her. Might be worth a shot.

    So glad to hear about Tracey! Give her our love!

    Carrie, East Coast Ya Ya Cousin

    ReplyDelete
  2. All this great news about Tracey!
    Im so glad to hear that she seems good today (yesterday). I hope her good spirits and partial appetite keep up.
    Brandon, I totally admire you for all your going through. It takes a really strong man to do everything you are and it just shows what a wonderful husband and father you are to your girls. They are both very lucky to have you.

    Sarah in Baltimore

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooo happy that she is in better spirits. It warmed my heart to see her with Bella last night.

    I'll see you again on Friday.

    XOXO - Mandl

    ReplyDelete