Custom Search

Monday, September 15, 2008

End of another day of being daddy, homemaker, nurse, and breadwinner. Tracey is complaining of being Mucky... I dont know what that means, I asked her to explain but she just said just mucky... Tracey slept all day, I woke her every 6 hours and am keeping her updated on the pat situation.

Bella and I went to the mall and bought a potato masher for me and a Mattress topper for Tracey. Bella has been a little less gassy. I have been giving her the Gripe Water every 6 hours.

It looks like tomorrow the troops are going to be arriving - my mom, mandl, Tracy (nurse friend), and Keith (traceys nurse) will all be in and out all day. Wednesday Geneva will take Bella for a couple of hours.

Sounds like tomorrow is a big day for Pat. Please keep him in your thoughts as he is in ours.

1 comment:

  1. My prayers are with Pat today and with Tracey. Brandon, I couldn't remember but the Gripe Water is what I used with Emme...seemed to help a little. Hang in there...you are doing an amazing job! Who says men can't multi task!!!

    Hugs for everyone!

    Carrie, East Coast Ya Ya Cousin

    ReplyDelete