Custom Search

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sept. 7 (by Clyde3)

Tracey is doing poorly. She isn't very responsive. This morning I asked her how she was feeling and she said "awful." The dexamethasone, which was helping for a couple of days, is not making a much of difference. All she wants to do is sleep. Who can blame her...

Two days ago she was holding Bella, but today I don't even think she would have the strength.

Diane is doing the meds, with me covering from time to time.

We all share the baby duties during the day. Brandon gets the night shift. Bella was a little fussy last night, so he's functioning on no sleep. Pretty ordinary stuff in the baby department.

Clyde2 shows up on the 11th. I am departing tomorrow, to be home in time for the parent/teacher meeting for Lily's pre-school.

Happy 66th Birthday, Grammy Diane!

2 comments:

  1. Clyde3 - Travel safe. And thanks for all the good lovin' while you were there... Won't it be fun when Lily and Bella meet one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandon, If it helps, I can be there after work. Im just around the corner.
    all my love and prayers, Renae

    ReplyDelete